effort was prevented by other users on the article's talk page. In June 2007 Wikipedia launched bile. Paul, Minnesota: Thomson Reuters. 40 Though the English Wikipedia reached three million articles in August 2009, the growth of the edition, in terms of the numbers of new articles and of contributors, appears to have peaked around early 2007. 78 Sometimes editors commit vandalism by removing content or entirely blanking a given page. This position has been successfully defended in court. 52 237 The estimates for reinvestment by industrial organizations into internal research and development was studied by Adam Jaffe, who recorded that the range of 4 to 25 annually was to be recommended, with high end technology requiring the higher. Rosenzweig also criticized the "wafflingencouraged by the npov policywhich means that it is hard to discern any overall interpretive stance in Wikipedia history". 360 361 See also Notes Registration is required for certain tasks such as editing protected pages, creating pages in the English Wikipedia, and uploading files. In order to determine community consensus, editors can raise issues at appropriate community forums, notes 6 or seek outside input through third opinion requests or by initiating a more general community discussion known as a request for comment. "Creating, Destroying, and Restoring Value in Wikipedia" (PDF). "Wikimedia Traffic Analysis Report Wikipedia Page Views Per Country". 352 353 callgirls bergen massasje tantr Studies related to Wikipedia has been using machine learning and artificial intelligence to support various operations. In July 2002 (Phase III Wikipedia shifted to the third-generation software, MediaWiki, originally written by Lee Daniel Crocker. Pone.0038869, see "Archived copy". "Wikipedia approaches its limits". 6, it is owned and supported by the. Retrieved March 22, 2019. An English version, 2006 Wikipedia CD Selection, contained about 2,000 articles. Africa is most underrepresented.
Mature sex movies skinny granny porn"Wikimedia pornography row deepens as Wales cedes rights". Retrieved February 23, 2008. Retrieved March 25, 2007. Asker, til kjresten Dominas fint Var ordentlig. 90 This can at times lead to the removal of information that, though valid, is not properly sourced. An editor is considered active if they have made one or more edits møteplass for gifte sex for cash in the past thirty days. Vandals can introduce irrelevant formatting, modify page semantics such as the page's title or categorization, manipulate the underlying code of an article, or use images disruptively.
- The list concerns basic content by subject: biography, history, geography, society, culture, science, technology, and mathematics. On February 9, 2006, the injunction against Wikimedia Deutschland was overturned, with the court rejecting the notion that Tron's right to privacy or that of his parents was being violated.
- This is an index of subjects. Each entry below is an alphabetical index of its respective subject area. For structured lists on these subjects, see Outline of knowledge. Okt Norske kåte jenter nakne eldre damer - escort ladies Naken kåt. Massasje oslo forum norske kåte damer, gratis sex date luksusescort, real.
- The presence of politically, religiously, and pornographically sensitive materials in Wikipedia has led to the censorship of Wikipedia by national authorities in China 193 and Pakistan, 194 amongst other countries. Wikide-l (Mailing list) (in German).
- The New York Times Company. For instance, Chris Anderson, the editor-in-chief of Wired Magazine, wrote in Nature that the " wisdom of crowds " approach of Wikipedia will not displace top scientific journals, with their rigorous peer review process. 51 A 2013 article titled "The Decline of Wikipedia" in MIT's Technology Review questioned this claim. 61 62 On January 20, 2014, Subodh Varma reporting for The Economic Times indicated that not only had Wikipedia's growth flattened, but that it "had lost nearly 10 per cent of its page views last year.
- Enter Wikipedia, the 'good cop' of the Internet". Retrieved August 11, 2006. Retrieved March 7, 2008. A study published by PLoS ONE in 2012 also estimated the share of contributions to different editions of Wikipedia from different regions of the world. Alex Woodson (July 8, 2007).
Archived from the original on December 21, 2012. Wikipedia's commitment to anonymity/pseudonymity thus imposes a sort of epistemic agnosticism on its readers Kittur, Aniket (2007). It is not rare for articles strongly related to a particular language not to have counterparts in another edition. 70 A particularly contentious article may be locked so that only administrators are able norsk gratis sex sextreff på net to make changes. A b Zittrain, Jonathan (2008).